Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

Prima Design Team Application...

Hi All ... todays post is dedicated to my Prima Design Team Application ... I've used as many Prima products as I could to make several layouts, some tags , step cards and an awesome Beyond The Page Lantern project... I'm a tad picky about what design teams I apply for these days, but this is one I would be TICKLED to be a part of :)


Double Layout - Brads and Papers from Tales of You & Me, Flowers from the Lyric and Coffee Break Collections :)








Papers, chipboards and flowers from the Free Spirit Collection




This layout Below was made using the Lyric Collection and some odds and ends roped in from other Collections as well. The flowers are actually from the Coffee Break Collection






Tags made from the Tales of You & Me Chipboards





Step Cards made from the Tales of You & Me Collection



You can see how I make these quick and easy step cards by watching my 7min clip on Youtube ... just CLICK ON THIS LINK :) 





This Lantern is made of papers from the Tales of You & Me paper pad and flowers from the Coffee Break Collection ( and some extras I found in my stash )






Thanks so much for popping by for a look,
Cheers from Kelly-ann





No comments: