Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Saturday Sketch # 1 March 2013


For this sketch I have used the lovely Lulu and Roy Collection.
The sketch was simple and straight forward... 
And I decided to just run with the same format, focusing more on titles and text than embellishments.

The scalloped border you can see around the outside edge of my page is the new printed tape from Kaisercraft ( like washi tape).
I just love this stuff, its so easy to use and so very effective.

To finish off the whole page I covered the lot with the Lulu and Roy acetate sheet ... I just love the way the corner pictures ease themselves gently over both the page and photos!

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann










2 comments:

Adriana B said...

awesome take on the sketch, love how you used the acetate sheet :)

Lauren T said...

The acetate overlay looks fantastic along with the edge tape.