Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Sketch #2 Feb 2013


For this weeks Saturday Sketch I have used the beautiful 
Butterfly Kisses Collection released a few months back ... 
it was perfect for my miss matched photo of one of my little daughter all dressed up and asleep!

The sketch was easy to follow and the embellishments in this collection lent themselves to the task beautifully.

I have used my favourite Martha Stewart punch (Cherish) around the outside of this page and I feel like it really makes it.... and of course no page is complete for me until I've managed to get a few butterflies in there! LOL

Here is the sketch its all based on:
Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.





1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Ohhhhh! Kel this is lushly and totally gorgeous. What a cutie!