Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flora Delight Layout


Today I'm sharing a layout I made with the Flora Delight Collection.
I'm actually finding this collection a little hard to work with!! My usual style involves lots of distressing, aging and generally turning the pages into something shabby chic ... but these bold and beautiful colours are making all that somewhat difficult...
Still I'm enjoying the challenge. This was the first layout I made using this collection and I'm please to say I got better at it with each subsequent layout!! LOL

I suppose it is quite good to stretch your usual style to new things... a couple of the collections this month has certainly helped me do that. 

I'm encouraged to be working like this ... every month I get a kit of each new kaisercraft collection and create as many pages/cards/BTP projects as I can from the kit.

The beauty of this approach is that I find myself working with papers I never would have chosen myself... sometimes they turn out to be favourites ... you just never know. 

But I know for sure I LOVE the challenge!! LOL

Smiles from Kel.






No comments: