Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sat. Sketch #2 Jan 2013


For this weeks Saturday Sketch over at the Kaisercraft Blog I have used the Marigold Collection.

I really enjoyed this weeks sketch... of course I took quite a simple sketch and went as over the top as I could with my embellies .... what can I say ... I do what I love, and I love to do that! LOL

Here is the sketch that the layout is based on:


One of the main features on this page is the masking in that doily pattern ... I adore this template from kaisercraft and I have used some of their divine white ink to create the mask on the dark background paper ... this is a stunning effect that I was thrilled with in the end. 
I can highly recommend the Kaisercraft white ink ... 
It's best I've ever used in regards to quality and opaqueness.

I've really enjoyed working with these Marigold papers but I'm looking forward to trying out another collection now... fortunately for me Kaisercraft have 3 new collections this month... 
soon to increase to 4 new collections every month! What an awesome challenge
ROTFL...
 I'm seriously not sure if I'll be able to keep up, but I'm gonna give it a good try!!

Thanks for stopping by for a look
Smiles from Kel.




             

4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Kelly-ann this is gorgeous! There can't be any flowers left in your shop. lol The mask looks so pretty too!

Lili Sulastri said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kelly.

Unknown said...

Awesome Kellyann, love it

Tania B said...

Wow, this is very pretty, love all of your flowers and your banner. The white gel pen looks good!