Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sat. Sketch #1 Jan 2013


For this weeks Sketch I have used the Marigold Collection ... I know, I know I'm a total copy cat ... this layout is almost the same as the sample on on the Kaisercraft Blog ... but I love these papers, and who can go wrong with that beautiful frame?? LOL

It is actually quite a simple layout, most of the work was done by that gorgeous frame, but I did go to the effort to make the tule flowers... they are impressively easy to make and I'm thinking to myself once again 'Why dont you just bite the bullet and make a few quick tutes for YouTube?'
In any case how to make these will be one of the first ones I make when I do get to it!!

I'm really liking the new flowery Marigold collection ... you can sway either towards the blue and greens or orange and greens, I appreciate when a collection gives you some variety like that.

This is the sketch that the layout is based on..
Thanks for coming on over for a look.
Cheers from Kel.





            

2 comments:

Adriana B said...

Great take on sketch, I love that frame too :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your layout is lush Kelly-ann. The flowers and embellishments sit so well on the layers. Delightful!