Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Marigold Cards


Today I have some cards to share with you made from the Marigold Collection ... this is a beautiful flowery collection that is sure to be a fav. of all rose lovers.

These new square cards are once again so easy to work with I found myself really enjoying making all these cards ... what on earth will I do with them all I wonder ... I have a hundred now, even after giving them away and selling many ... perhaps I should slow down!! LOL

All I have used to create these cards are the Collectables from the collection, the paper pad and some white organza ribbon ... easy peasy and affordable.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.

Smiles from Kel.





2 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW, how lovely Marigold rose. Your cards are so gorgeous, Kelly!!. LOVEly layers, makes the cards like little garden themselves :). HUGS.

Adriana B said...

wonderful cards, love this paper range :)