Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Secret Admirer Layout


So this Secret Admirer Collection is really starting to grow on me ... LOL

I find it perfect for scrapping all those bright pink photos of my girls with. In this layout I've also used a flower vine stamp from the Lakehouse Collection stamp set. That whole collection is like a sister collection to this one and compliments it perfectly with the same images and themes but with some kinder and gentler colours included.

For This layout I've just layered up all the beautiful papers and embellishments that come in this collection. I've also used the sticker sheet with all the typed phrases on it ... this will have to be my new favourite way of getting journalling onto a page ... how awesome is this sticker sheet I ask you?


Soo many wonderful sayings ... it just keeps on giving!LOL

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.




1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Another fantastic layout. You should showcase your work at the Load Challenge, too (in Facebook).