Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sat. Sketch #4 Nov. 2012


Well I LOVED the sketch this week over at the Kaisercraft Blog! 
I have used the Miss Match Collection to attempt to replicate this sketch with my own flavour mixed in. I think it is the round element that captures me so much about this sketch ... I just adore round elements on any page! LOL

I've also added a few resin flowers, paper blooms and a wood flourish bird, but everything else on this page pretty much came out of the Miss Match paper collection be they collectables, stickers or paper pad elements. I did finish it all off with a pearl flourish and some rhinestones scattered about the place, but all in all this page came together satisfyingly quickly and easily.... if only all pages were the same!

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann.


The original Sketch:







1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Oh Kel this really is indeed a magical layout of the sweetest photo.
Love the colours and the gentleness of it. Beautiful!