Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sat. Sketch #2 Nov 2012


I was a little behind in my sketches so I'm doing them back to back to catch up!
This time I have used  the new Merry & Bright Collection to complete this sketch. 

This is supposed to be a Christmas collection, but as you'll see from my next few posts you can get away with using this one on any theme. In fact I have not used this collection in a Christmas format at all in any of the projects I have been making with this range. It has a lovely oriental feel to it so thats the theme I've gone with as I'm all Christmased out now!!

I actually found the sketch a bit busy so I scaled the activity back for my layout ... which is not like me I know - but sometimes you have to try something different! LOL

Here is the sketch it's based on...


Thanks for taking time to drop by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann




1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Great take on the sketch. Truly amazing layout.

Lili