Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sears and Son Cards


Today I'm here to share some simple Sears & Son cards ... with Fathers day just around the corner Kaisercraft have done a great job bringing us a collection thats both earthy and classic but also really easy to work with. I didn't have a lot time on my hands when I made these cards but all it took was one piece of double sided paper, the matching sticker sheet and a few buttons...


Thus proving that card making can be easy, affordable AND FUN!
Some other good ideas for elements in this sticker sheet is to use the ties as banners and the moustaches cut in half as birds. 







I hope you are all busy out there knocking up some cards for the special men in your lives for this Fathers Day... good luck with it all.
Cheers from Kel.


1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty cards. What great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

Lili