Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sear & Son Fathers Day Gift


I just thought I would pop by with a very quick gift idea using the Sears & Son Collection and a memo frame. These memo frames actually came with a 2009 calendar attached, but I've tossed the calendar and poped in a memo pad instead ... something that will be much more useful for my husband! I've got the memo frame on sale for $2.00 each so this is a great little inexpensive gift idea for Fathers Day!
Even kids could knock up a gift like this one for dad in no time at all , just paint and stick embellishments on ... too easy!
I hope you have all enjoyed pulling together something special for the men in your lives!
Cheers from Kel.





1 comment:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Gorgeous creation Kelly-ann! Your husband will love it!
Hugs!
Asmah