Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saturday Sketch #2 May


Well here we are with another Saturday Sketch ... This time I've used the new 'Rockpool' collection from Kaisercraft, I adore all the earthy tones in this paper collection, they even tie in with all the bright beach photos I have of all my kids ... in fact they seem to compliment the colours rather than compete for attention ... I think that is my favourite thing about the Rockpool papers. I have again fallen in love with Droplets it seems, after forgetting that they existed for a couple of years (LOL)... droplets are the little blue epoxy drops you can see all over this page .... rhinestones and pearls might be perfect for girly pages, but droplets are just the thing for boy pages!!
This is also my favourite Saturday Sketch by Kaisercraft so far ... I love that there wasn't too much on the sketch which ment I had more scope for making things up myself!! 
And here is a copy of the sketch:


 As you can see for my layout I flipped this sketch once to the right.
If anyone else would like to try out this Sketch and enter the Saturday Sketch comp over on the Kaisercraft Blog, then just follow THIS link. Good Luck and have a great week. 
Smiles from Kel.


  





4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love these tones and papers too Kell. How happy your lad looks doing exactly what kids should do --- PLAY!

hegemor said...

OMG, I really LOVE this layout. So many great details. Love it!!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Love this layout!

Susanne Knight said...

It's nice to see you can do a 12x12 page with this range as well as cards.